Kamogawa Odori in 2022 reservations from travel agencies will start from 10:00 am on March 14 (Monday).
How to Purchase Tickets
Request by Telephone Note: Only for special seating (5,500 yen)
- Contact the Pontocho Kabukai Association by phone (075-221-2025) and inform us of your desired performance date, and number of tickets (note: you cannot specify seats).
- Once the request has been completed, please pay the price by bank transfer, or by registered mail (we will inform you the bank transfer detail, or registered mail address when making the request).
Note: Transfer fees shall be borne by the customer.
- Once we have confirmed the payment, we will mail you the admission ticket voucher.
- Bring the admission ticket voucher on the day of the performance and exchange it for an entrance ticket or a reserved-seat ticket (Ticket can be exchanged up to 1 hour before the performance).
Request by Website Note: Only for special seating (5,500 yen)
- Please choose the performance date, show and the number of tickets (note: you cannot specify seats).
- Fill out the necessary fields on the request page, and complete the transaction using a credit card.
Note: After the credit card settlement has concluded, no cancellations or changes will be possible under any circumstances.
- Once we have confirmed payment, we will send the Kamogawa Odori/Ticket Voucher PDF by email.
Note: Upon completion of credit card settlement, an automated email from the address firstname.lastname@example.org from the settlement system BASE Company will be sent. We will send the Kamogawa Odori/Ticket Voucher from the email@example.com email address. After settlement, please make sure that you can receive email from these two email addresses.
- Please be sure to print out the Kamogawa Odori/Ticket Voucher attached to the email and bring it with you. If you forget the Ticket Voucher, you will not be able to receive an entrance ticket or reserved-seat ticket.
Note: Please be sure to confirm that there are no errors between the request content and the Kamogawa Odori/Ticket Voucher content.
If you find any discrepancies, or if you have an issue that requires immediate attention, please contact us at the following phone number.Phone: 075-221-2025
(open weekdays 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM, can be reached on weekends while the performance is being held)
- Please bring your Kamogawa Odori/Ticket Voucher on the date of the performance, and exchange it for an entrance ticket or a reserved-seat ticket at the ticket office.
Note: If you cannot print out the Kamogawa Odori/Ticket Voucher, then please show it to a staff member on your smartphone or tablet.
【Notes Regarding Website Purchase】
- Please note that you cannot specify seating. You will be assigned seats from the Association.
- Seating is on the first and second floors.
- As wheelchair-accessible seating is limited, if you or anyone in your party requires wheelchair-accessible seating, please contact us directly by phone instead of using the website.
- Seats are spaced apart to prevent Corona transmission. You may not be able to get sequential seating based on the numbers in your party.
- Website purchases only for special seating (5,500 yen). Regular seating and tea tickets are not sold.
For Requests through Travel Agencies
- Please request the desired performance date and time, ticket type (seats cannot be specified), and the number of tickets at the nearest travel agency (a coupon ticket for the specified date and time will be issued).
Note: Certain coupons have issue fees. Please confirm with each travel agent. Any fees shall be borne by the customer.
- Please bring the coupon ticket on the day of the performance and exchange it for an entrance ticket or a reserved-seat ticket（Ticket can be exchanged up to 1 hour before the performance).
■ Contracted Travel Agencies
- ◎JTB, Nippon Travel Agency, Kinki Nippon Tourist, Tobu Top Tours, Hankyu Travel, View Plaza, etc.