Request for understanding and cooperation from customers
- Please be sure to wear a mask in the theater, including during performance. Please refrain from wearing only a mouth shield, face shield, etc. Customers who cannot wear masks will be refused admission in consideration of the impact on other customers. If you are sick and cannot wear a mask, please contact Pontocho Kaburenjo before purchasing tickets. Thank you for your cooperation in ensuring the health and safety of our customers.
- Body temperature will be measured at time of admission. If you have a fever of 37.5 degrees or higher, you will be refused admission.
In addition, please refrain from visiting in the following cases.
- If you feel unwell, such as fever, general malaise, sore throat, taste / odor disorders, eye pain or conjunctival redness, headache, diarrhea, nausea / vomiting.
- When there is close contact with a person who is positive for (SARS-COV-2)
- If there is an entry restriction from the government within the past two weeks, a history of visits to countries / regions that require a post-entry quarantine, or close contact with resident.
- Please disinfect your hands when you enter. “Hand sanitizers” are installed in various places in the theater, so please use them.
- In order to alleviate crowding, in principle, we will guide you at a distance when you enter. In addition, after the performance, in order to avoid congestion on exiting, we may carry out a “regulated exit” in which you are asked to leave each seat area in sequence. Thank you for your cooperation.
- When waiting for the restroom, please cooperate in alleviating congestion, by utilizing the spacing lines. A staff member will guide you in front of the restroom.
- At the time of admission, staff will check the ticket, after which the customer will be asked to separate the ticket stub and put it in the provided ticket collection box.
- Please refrain from private conversation in the audience. Also, please refrain from talking near the entrance or in the lobby as much as possible.
- Please refrain from eating and drinking in the theater except for the minimum necessary hydration.
- For cleaning and disinfection of the venue, all guests are asked to vacate the hall. Customers viewing the next performance will also be asked to leave until cleaning has been compleuted.
- Please refrain from waiting for the performers, giving, presents, letters, and visits to dressing rooms.
- If a visitor to the theater is suspected of being infected, we may provide your personal information to a public institution such as a health center. Therefore, we ask that the purchaser visit us as much as possible. Please note that even if the purchaser does not come to the venue, we may provide the information of the visitor.
Prevention efforts at the theater
- Please note that we will measure your body temperature at the entrance of the theater and will refuse admission if the temperature is above 37.5 degrees Celsius.
- Please use the “hand sanitizer” that is always available near the theater entrance, in the lobby, and in the restroom.
- All seats in the audience will be disinfected every day after each part of the performance. In addition, we will regularly disinfect the parts of the theater where customers can touch (handrails, doorknobs, armrests, etc.) using alcohol for disinfection on a daily basis.
- In addition to ventilation by air conditioning, an air purifier is installed in the audience seating area. In addition, we always use a ventilation fan to provide sufficient ventilation, but we will maximize the amount of outside air taken in to ensure better ventilation. Before and after the performance, the doors will be opened to further encourage ventilation. As such, the cooling and heating effect of the air conditioning may decrease, so it is recommended to wear removable clothes with the season in mind.
In addition, since the ventilation fan is always used in the audience seating area, noise may be generated. Please that understand / this effort is to ensure the safety of our customers.
- There may be restrictions on luggage storage.
- The theater staff will measure the temperature every morning and will serve customers by wearing masks, face shields, etc.
- You will not be able to use the elevator during the performance. We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you in advance for your understanding.
Request for registration of “Kyoto City New Corona Anshin Tracking Service”
In the unlikely event that a person infected with (SARS-COV-2) is confirmed among the visitors, a notification email will be sent to those who were present on the same day.
※Please register from the QR code. (Pre-, same-day, and post-event registration is possible)
About correspondence such as cancellation, postponement of performance
The performance may be canceled, postponed or the contents may be changed due to the spread of (SARS-COV-2) infection in the future. In that case, we will inform you about refunds etc. on the homepage of “Kamogawa Odori”.